Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Back to Blogging

I am not sure if I am missed or if I miss blogging. I know that one of the two is true. I still want to do something with brosner.com, but I am not sure. I think I will stick to posting here on this website as it requires zero effort on my behalf, other than actually writing the post. Life has been a bit of ride and not sure when it will pan out. Work has been quite hectic lately as we approached the launch date on the belly project. We should be launching tomorrow, or better yet, later today ;) I am living back at home now. Not real exciting, but need to get certain aspects of my life under control. My plan is to be able to get a place of my own in downtown Denver. I will be looking around for something soon. I am glad to be back and posting content somewhere. I find that looking back and reading these posts is some what insipiring to see how I become more mature in life. I just need to find some way of consolidating it all and keeping the data for a long time to come. I'll figure out something ;)

No comments: